Monday, July 8, 2013

Amanda Berry's mother asks Psychic Sylvia Browne 'Is she out there'


Amanda Berry’s mother traveled to New York to tell her story to Psychic Sylvia Browne on the Montel Williams Show. The show was a shot at getting her daughter's picture before the eyes of millions of Americans. 
“On April 21st 2003, 16-year-old Amanda Berry left her part-time job never to be seen again,” the show began. With that, TV viewers across America now know a girl from Cleveland is missing. But Amanda Berry’s mom wanted more than her daughter’s picture on national TV. She wants answers. “Can you tell me…Is she out there?” Berry’s mother Louwana Miller asked. “I hate when they’re in the water,” Browne said. “She’s not alive honey.” It was bad news from the world-renowned psychic. It’s what Miller didn’t want to hear. “So you don’t think I’ll ever see her again,” Miller said. “Yeah in Heaven on the other side,” Browne responded. “I’m sorry.” Montel took a commercial break and Amanda’s mom broke down. Although the FBI says Sylvia Browne has never solved one of their cases, Miller has faith in psychics. “It hurts my mind but it eases it; now I know,” Miller said. “I can’t understand why, she was such a good girl. She didn’t bother anybody” Channel 3’s Bill Safos sat down with Sylvia after the show. “Are you ever wrong?” Safos asked. 
“Only God is right all the time but of course I’m wrong,” Browne responded. “But after 50 years of doing this work, I’d better be more right than wrong. I always say I hope I’m wrong. When it comes to this, I hope I’m wrong.” But regardless the determined psychic shared more of her thoughts about a suspect. “I think he really had a crush on her,” she said. “And I think she rebuffed him. I think she thought he was harmless enough to maybe drive her home.” Who ever did give Amanda that last ride didn’t take her home. Amanda’s mom and sister Beth hope the show will spark a good tip. “Her last words were: Good-bye mom, I love you,” Miller said. Berry’s family and friends have a scheduled a prayer vigil. It happens this Sunday the 21st. It’s 19 months to the day since she disappeared. It’s at 6 p.m. at the corner of W.110th and Lorain near where she vanished.
WKYC-TV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message for Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus, Michele Knight

Ohio mom lashes out at social worker who 'groomed,' raped 13-year-old son Payton Shires, who allegedly filmed the sick crimes, has a 4-year-old son

  Ohio mom lashes out at social worker who 'groomed,' raped 13-year-old son Payton Shires, who allegedly filmed the sick crimes, has...